September the 9th. (inspired by you…you know who you are)
...Its September the ninth of 2009,
It seems to me, that so far I’ve seen you more than nine times,
I’ve hugged you a few times,
I’ve been more than nine times in your arms,
and I’ve kissed your lips more than a few times;
But most of all I confess I’ve loved you, more than nine times…
Because no matter what, I always end up coming back to you,
I always come around,
Like a cat with nine lives, wishing to have you by my side.
Because nine times I’ve hugged you,
Nine times I’ve kissed you,
Nine times I’ve told you how much I miss you.
Nine times I’ve lost you,
Nine times I’ve missed you,
Nine times I’ve hated you,
Nine times I’ve hit you, jajaj…
But from all these times I’ve spend with you,
Weather is right or wrong,
I always end up falling more in love with you....
el 9 de septiembre..... corte con rodrigo! ;'( y esto lo hace aun mas triste jejejeje
ResponderEliminarahhhh im sorry baby!...not my intention! pro no creeas a mi tambn me paso algo ese dia...he aqui la razon x la cual escribo esas palabras...
ResponderEliminar