domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

"Underwater world"

If I die today,
Or the world ends tomorrow,
At least I’ll be glad of letting you know,
That beneath this sheet of paper lays my truth,
Of how deep and strong I loved you,
Even though one day I lost you.
You are my sweetest down fall,
To whom, if I could I swear would,
I would scream to the top of my lungs,
How strong my love was for you,
Past tense, I know
But oh! If you only knew, how crazy you made me go,
How you made me want you so bad, it hurt.
When it felt, like living in a underwater world,
Like fishes swimming with no direction,
On the waters of our deep blue sea,
With no limits, no regrets, no taking back steps.
A way you always made me feel, like I was your only fish in the sea.
But I’ll always wonder, why all good things come to an end,
When you let me go, you set me free,
You let me spread my wings and fly,
So high, until I could reach the sky.
You, my sweetest downfall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario