Good bye to you...I reflect on my mind,
I finally start my engine, to move forward with my life.
I guess this time, I’ll finally spread your wings and fly,
until the thought of you will get lost through time.
I’ve finally overcome you, thanks to my patience and strength in life,
I guess when people say it takes time, to live through a tough time,
we aren’t aware of it, until we finally live it for once.
I always say, you got to learn from the experience.
I got over you, some way somehow,
and now a got a whole new way a whole new ride, a whole new way of living life.
A process of saying goodbye and leaving it all to the time,to finally erase you from my mind and leave a heart full of love, thirst and devotion for this life.
So I say good bye, to move forward and get lost in time,
to build a whole new experience on this unknown dimension defined as life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario